Customer Service Representative - Full TimeCustomer Service Representa
Posted on Mar 22, 2019 by Synchrony
At Synchrony we make sure our employees are always working forward to something exciting. On our Call Center team, this means ensuring our customers success and we'll do the same for you: through generous benefits, continuous learning and clear career progression. On our team, you'll enjoy high starting wages (Current starting payrate is $12.50/hour. As of July 1st hourly wages will increase to $15.00/hour) and tuition reimbursement. From day one, you're eligible for a benefits package that includes medical coverage for you whole family, dental & vision insurance, and a 401(k) with company match.
What you ll do as a Customer Service Representative?
You'll handle inbound calls from our many cardholders, keeping exceptional customer service as your constant goal. You'll maintain up-to-date computerized customer information, resolve inquires, authorize sales, and most importantly, you'll build relationships with clients, customers and colleagues.
What you ll need to succeed
You ll have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills; thrive in a team environment; and effectively communicate. You ll need proficient computer skills, including the ability to manage information in multiple windows, proficiently type while talking and be comfortable utilizing Microsoft Outlook.
What you ll need to be considered for this role
*YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT for more information, click here .
- 6+ months customer service experience of any kind and/or military equivalent experience.
- Confidence using a computer
- Be 18-years-old or older
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a consistently meets expectations performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
- Legal aut
Associated topics: help, help desk, information technology, network, support, support analyst, systems administrator, technical support, technical support specialist, technician iii