Cloud Engineer SME
Posted on Mar 22, 2019 by Akima
Job: Information Technology
TUVA provides turnkey solutions that offer better systems, tools, and methods to further your goals, reduce costs, and streamline operations. From requirements analysis, design, and implementation to operations and training TUVA's personnel are well-versed in best practices across Enterprise IT, Mission Support Services, and Specialized Technologies.
The Contractor staff shall work under the direction of the Government Task Lead. The Contractor staff shall work with their Government counterparts on Sprint Teams through the Agile development of the N3G system.
The cloud engineer provides guidance and works with the system architect and mainframe team to design, develop, test, implement, maintain and monitor a hybrid system that runs on both the IBM mainframes and on the selected cloud provider.Qualifications
- The government prefers all SME personnel possess a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience related to the scope and objectives of this TO.
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- A minimum of ten (10) years of system design, development, implementation, and operations of systems
- A minimum of six (6) years of engineering in an on-premise or off-premise cloud environment
- A minimum of two (2) years of engineering in an off-premise cloud environment.
- Prior work experience with the federal government
- Prior work experience with either Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with Agile development
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at or . Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.