Inside/Retail Sales Pro
Posted on Mar 22, 2019 by LandPro Equipment
When You Work With LandPro, You Work with the Best, on the Best, for the Best.
Steer your career in the right direction! We are looking for ambitious, driven individuals to join the LandPro team. If you have a passion for helping those who work hard for their Land, come join us and be a part of the premier brand in the Agriculture and Turf equipment industry. Whether you are just starting your career or are a seasoned professional, wed love to talk to you about joining our team of Pros. Our team of industry leaders takes pride in working with customers to find the right equipment or part to get the job done. And if service is needed, our technicians are the best in the business and work to keep down time to a minimum, correcting the issue the first time.
Well Help you Grow, to be a Pro.
Its important to LandPro that we employee leaders with a great work ethic and genuine desire to give our customers an exceptional experience, every time. To help our employees further their careers and become the best in the industry we offer paid training through John Deere University, a Mentor Program, Career Path, paid internships, and more! We look forward to helping our employees build the career they want and support their advancement opportunities and growth.
Reports To: Store Manager or Sales Manager
Sells new and used agricultural and turf equipment to new and existing customers. Focuses on walk-in, retail-oriented, customer traffic.
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to walk-in customers
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership, with an emphasis on less than 90hp tractors, implements & attachments as well as Turf products
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly
- Has a retail-selling emphasis (understands task-oriented questions to ask, validates customer requirements, proposes solution, offers demonstration and moves to close)
- Maintains all customer information for sales management
- Knows and follows a defined sales process
- Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events
- Conducts new equipment demonstrations
- Monitors trends in customers business activities and timely communicates to management
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars
- May maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes
- 1+ years of retail sales experience
- Knowledge of agricultural or turf equipment and farming or operational practices preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience