Ecommerce/Web content manager
Posted on Mar 21, 2019 by Digital Gurus Recruitment Limited
ECOMMERCE/WEB CONTENT MANAGER with strong graphic design skills - Fashion - London
£23,000 - 27,000 per annum
Responsibilities of the Ecommerce/web Content Manager
- Responsibility for fashion related Ecommerce content, online is the biggest revenue driving channel.
- Manage the day to day running of the website ensuring all functionalities (landing pages, product pages, basket, checkout) are working and all assets are up to date.
- Responsible for designing and sending all weekly emails campaigns (via MailChimp) & updating homepages
- Uploading new Fashion products to the site and prepare new collections/season launches
- Work closely with the buyers and marketing team to update the site re products and increase conversion
- Layout catalogues, labels, gift vouchers, tags delivering artwork ready for print (indesign/excellent repro skills are a must)
- As E-commerce/web Content manager ou will work closely with our web development agency to brief & test all developments
- Monitor Google Analytics to provide weekly in-depth analysis for management re site conversion, customer behaviour, mobile stats, channel performance etc.
- Create content visual/text for Social Media channels (good copy writing essential).
- Work with 3rd party marketing companies on acquisition strategies to convert new buyers via email/promotional campaigns
- Generate new ideas, research competition
- Stay varied & creative
This company is well known and established in it's field. Operating out of London for the last 20 years with a close knit team of passionate, hard working and creative professionals.
Please apply to find out more about this unique and exciting opportunity.