Infrastructure Enterprise Cloud Architect
Posted on Mar 21, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for an Infrastructure Enterprise Cloud Architect.
This individual needs to have 10+ years of IT architecture and design experience. They need to have Cloud experience with AZURE is a must and Containerization experience with preferably Docker. They also are looking for someone with Orchestration experience with preferably Kubernetes.
- Partner across business and technology disciplines to present and deliver the needed architectures.
- Consult on the application of reference architecture, strategic direction of enterprise technology, and serve as subject matter expert with contextual knowledge of the business model.
- Develop and utilize reusable patterns, practices, and enterprise reference architectures that fit within the overall Company architectural blueprint.
- Assist with drafting the business case including identification of potential business/customer benefits, and identify opportunities to enhance existing architecture.
- Influence clients and partners to prioritize for enterprise benefit and risk reduction and assist in driving the adoption of technology solutions that leverage existing patterns, practices and reference architectures.
- Work with strategic vendors and partners to review and influence product roadmaps, strategies, run proof of concepts, and identify gaps and solutions.
- Participate in industry-related conferences and events.
- Provide technical and professional leadership and coach more junior level Architects
- College Degree with technical study or equivalent experience
- 10+ years technical experience in IT architecture/design;
- 4+ years' experience in SDLC (requirements, design, build, test, deploy) or similar
- 2+ years roadmapping experience
- Cloud experience with Azure is a MUST
- Containerization experience preferably Docker
- Orchestration experience preferably Kubernetes
- Broad infrastructure knowledge
- Deep experience in the following: Cloud, platforms, security, networking