Android Technical Solutions Lead
Posted on Mar 20, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Near Washington DC
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is growing and they are teaming up with TeamBradley to find an Android Technical Solutions Lead. The right candidate will have the ability to adapt to changing technology and apply it to the needs of this company. Great Communication and personal skills are a must.
- Accountable for overall technical solution delivery
- Responsible for EIT cross functional coordination, scope and team resource
- Works with business and EPMO to define overall solution scope.
- Collaborate with teams to identify and document technical delivery
- Benchmarking and optimization
- Designing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Extensive experience leading Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions
- API Level 24+ and knowledge of its ecosystems
- Support on-going DevOps and CI/CD initiatives
- Team Lead on projects
- Bachelors degree with 7+ years' developing UI applications
- 5+ years' experience designing solutions including Android, Agile/Scum and Technical Document creation.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Embedded databases
- Knowledgeable of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Experience with TDD and BDD methodologies
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID # JS13142 - Android Technical Solutions Lead