Posted on Mar 20, 2019 by General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
Homecare Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in the Montgomery County area!
- 13-week contract.
- All the positions are in the field, case managing home health patients.
- 1-2 RN for Team 7 - City Line Avenue area.
- 8:30a - 5p
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- OASIS experience would be preferable. No IVIG. Infusion not required.
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Alicia Shadle at
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts !
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.