UK Sales Process Coordinator
Posted on Mar 20, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK
UK Sales Process Coordinator - London, 6 month FTC, up to £42k/annum
My Client, world's best known leader in technology sector famous for its search engine along with other fantastic products, is looking for a UK Sales Process Coordinator!
Top daily responsibilities:
* Operational tasks associated with contract processing management, eg issuing agreements, uploading signed contracts etc.
* Execute administrative processes in SalesForce and other systems to set up new customers
* Work with clients to capture correct legal and billing information
* Provide administrative support to Sales Managers in closing non-standard deals
* Act as main client contact for billing topics and ensure a speedy resolution of billing issues, eg requesting credits and rebills etc.
* Escalate billing issues to internal support teams
* Collaborate with Account Managers and Sales Managers to source required information for troubleshooting
* Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience
* 1-2 years professional admin experience in finance department, with experience in drafting contracts/having contract signs
* Good numerical skills
* Experience in a Tech Sales environment (preferred)
* Experience in using CRM systems (eg SalesForce) and ticketing systems (preferred)
If you have above experience and expertise - apply ASAP as this opportunity might be perfect for you!