Posted on Mar 19, 2019 by Aim Hire Jobs
I am currently working with a leading IT Technology company who specialise in IT Service Management. The have a requirement for an Administrator to join their team based close to Reading in Berkshire.
Job Title: Team Administrator
Role Location: Reading, Berkshire
Job Type: Temp (3-month) to Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (Pro Rata)
Start Date: ASAP
The successful Team Administrator will be tasked with supporting the UK Regional Sales Managers whilst also interacting with other levels of management.
- Prepare domestic and international travel arrangements including air, hotel, transportation and itineraries (Concur)
- Ensure business and travel schedules are maintained and managed to assure managers availability and attendance at priority meetings, events and venues
- Maintain appointments in calendars
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature flawlessly
- Interact with various levels of management, including Managers, Directors and other Vice Presidents
- Manage certain administrative projects requiring research and information preparation
- Plan and run company events, such as quarterly meetings and social gatherings
- Holiday cover for EA's in the UK.
About the Candidate:
- A self-starter, with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Will have the ability and experience in supporting multiple people concurrently
- The ability to manage multiple projects and constantly prioritise as circumstances change
- Possess exceptional judgement in decision-making, attention to detail, flexibility, and outstanding customer service skills
- Resourcefulness is required as well as the ability to work proactively
- Can anticipate change, adjust responses accordingly and initiate steps to maximise resources toward a common objective
- Will hold outstanding interpersonal skills
- Integrity, trust and seasoned discretion in a fast-paced corporate setting are essential
- Detail oriented & deadline driven
- Experience in Forecast Reporting
- Experience of preparing and reconciliation of company expenses
- Experience in the process of on-boarding new starters
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, Concur and Oracle
This role is due to be on an initial 3-month temp contract paid on a pro-rata salary basis with a view to the role becoming permanent thereafter.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!