Posted on Mar 19, 2019 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Resource Administrator
- Be a credible and professional face of Resourcing to the internal customer base, wider RM network (UK, Sogeti, India) and Third Party suppliers (eg Jumar, QA).
- Need the ability to know the processes and tools in a BAU context but being the point of contact to work with the business for exceptions to build trust and credibility.
- The resource will be involved in the management of 3rd party resources, from raising paperwork and finances during on-boarding through to off-boarding and final invoices.
- The management of resources whilst on site includes, renewals, Terms & Conditions queries, rate negotiations and timesheet chasing.
- Raising work orders using in the Vendor Management System (VMS) and liaising with key stakeholders such as Hiring Managers, Suppliers, Resource Managers and 3rd Party resources.
- Ensuring all the correct approvals have been obtained to ensure swift processing.
- Processing renewals or updating the Off-boarding team to ensure leavers are picked up and off-boarded from the account.
- Updating the Flex database with the details from VMS for internal, validation, reporting and financial reports.
- Administration background - Mandatory
- Excellent Customer Service ethos - Mandatory
- Excellent work management skills - Mandatory
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Tools, eg Outlook, Word, Access
- Excellent communication skills - Mandatory
- Conflict/Negotiation management skills - Preferable
- Excellent data entry & attention to details skills - Mandatory
- Excellent organisational skills (must have ability to work under pressure/multi task numerous cases and can prioritise without supervision and ability to manage a constant change in workload) - Mandatory
- Good team working skills - Mandatory
- Ability to follow process - Mandatory
- Ability to write and maintain Processes/Procedures/WINs in line with changes- Mandatory
- SharePoint knowledge - Advantageous
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.