Client Success Manager
Posted on Mar 19, 2019 by Outmatch
Category: Client Service/Support
OutMatch is transforming the world of work by helping great companies like Disney, Panera Bread, American Airlines and HCA hire, retain, and develop great talent. Our software delivers actionable workforce analytics that predict employee success on the job and measure fit with a company's unique CultureDNA™, so companies hire the right people-the absolute best match-and develop them into premier employees who drive improved customer satisfaction and increased revenue.
OutMatch Client Success Managers (CSMs) are "value advocates" who focus on both the successful launch of new client engagements, as well as the coordination of activities and resources that ensure the long-term strategic success of their clients. The right candidate has demonstrated experience in a fast-paced work environment and proven success managing a complex technology-centric customer engagement.
What you'll do:
- Own all aspects of the client relationship
- Act as the "voice of the customer" to the OutMatch team
- Provide expertise to their clients on OutMatch products, services and solutions
- Share industry best practices with their clients
- Partner with other OutMatch teams to implement products and services for new clients and to meet client goals
- Renew client contracts
- Identify and sell new business opportunities to their clients
- Build and ensure strong relationships that exist up, down, and across the client organization
- Coordinate reporting efforts and compile preliminary presentation results
- Support the delivery of client projects and ensure necessary resources are committed while keeping key stakeholders informed of their progress
- Consolidate and report client feedback
- Conduct professional presentations and regular status meetings with their clients
- Identify and help implement process and product improvements based on their clients' feedback.
What you'll need:
- A Bachelor's degree or higher
- A minimum of 5 years of client relations, sales or consulting experience
- Experience with enterprise level software implementation projects
- An understanding of enterprise level talent selection tools and processes
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts to clients
- The ability to understand and interpret data for reporting
- Experience in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
- Project Management experience - certification is not necessary
- Experience with business reporting tools and analytics
- Knowledge of project management software
What you'll get:
- A solid, experienced management team.
- A competitive base salary and great incentive program
- A clear path for career growth in our industry leading organization.
- A new, state-of-the-art office with free parking
- Discretionary time off. When you need it, you take it
- Casual dress - everyday
- 100% company paid (individual) premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Staff lounge with craft beer
- Fitness Center
Apply today to join a dynamic, fun, and award winning team dedicated to transforming the world of work!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.