Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on Mar 19, 2019 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
About your new company:
Due to a growth in business my client is looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to work alongside their experienced team of engineers. With over 30 years' experience and multiple sites across the UK, my client is a market leader in Building Engineering services.
About your new role:
Some of the key expectations for your new role will include:
- Develop and present project design proposals to a client following the external brief and internal discussions so that client requirements are met, acting as either lead internal consultant or as member of a team.
- Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
- Manage, guide and develop technical subordinates in order that they may fully participate in their various teams.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of new techniques and technologies by participating in conferences, attending Continual Professional Development sessions, reading technical in media etc.
- Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto Cad
- Qualifications, IEng with relevant experience or HNC or equivalent with extensive relevant experience
- A knowledge of ISO 9001 & and ISO 14001
To apply for this exciting up and coming role as an Mechanical Design Engineer, Leeds, Contract, click the apply button or email me directly. Closing date for applications: 29th March 2019.