Graduate Technical Support Analyst
Posted on Mar 19, 2019 by University of Exeter (Graduate Business Partnership)
A Graduate Technical Support Analyst is sought by Oneserve in Exeter. You will enjoy working with customers and building relationships. Your quest for continuous improvement will subsequently deliver excellent customer satisfaction. This is permanent GBP role.
We are Oneserve. We are an award winning, bright, young, software company delivering service management software that increases efficiency and productivity for our customers.
We work with clients all over the UK in a variety of sectors including housing, telecoms and hospitality. You will join a passionate, knowledgeable team that cares about the experience our customers receive.
About the Role
As a product expert you will use your exemplary written and verbal communication skills to deliver the best customer support possible. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Support call handling via online portal and telephone
- Processing tickets from the support system, JIRA/Zendesk
- Performing customer user training and support where required
- Writing and maintaining user documentation
- Contributing to the internal Oneserve Wiki, discussion forums, support how to's, useful scripts, tips and tricks.
You will enjoy working with customers and building relationships. Your passion for great customer service and your quest for continuous improvement will subsequently deliver excellent customer satisfaction. In addition to this, you will also be:
- An excellent communicator with strong listening skills
- Able to work to clear deadlines and have a sense of priority
- A positive, enthusiastic person with a polite and friendly manner
- Flexible and quick thinking
- Calm under pressure
- Success driven
- Naturally curious with the confidence to liaise with your colleagues to solve user queries
- Keen to learn, enabling you to quickly become a product expert and continually improve your knowledge of Oneserve
About your Experience
To succeed in the role of Technical Support Analyst you will have some experience demonstrating as many of the below criteria as possible:
- A customer service background
- Good telephone manner
- Customer centric approach
- Confident in customer and internal stakeholder relationships
- Interest in software
- Strong IT skills,
- Initiative to learn quickly on the job
- Broad understanding of SQL
- Knowledge of Zendesk.
Graduate of a UK university within the last 3 years
Right to work in the UK for the duration of the internship.
Closing Date: 01/04/2019
Interview Date: 09/04/2019
Start Date: 15/04/2019
End Date: Permanent
To apply for this role please complete our internship application which can be downloaded here: Please send your completed form to us by clicking APPLY NOW.