Senior Structural Engineer, Aberdeen, SACS/O&G
Posted on Mar 18, 2019 by Progressive North
We are looking for a contract Senior Structural Engineer, who is experienced in the use of Bentley SACS. This position will be based in central Aberdeen on a contract basis.
We have telephone interview slots available for later this week. You need to be able to start by the 1st of April.
The project they will be supporting is for the engineering of a new platform development (non UK).
They will be required to review existing SACS models, update as required and produce analysis reports.
- Senior Structural Analysis Engineer
- Experienced user of SACS and used it within the last three months
- Can work without supervision and support other users
- non UKCS asset development experience
- Can commit to being on site in Aberdeen
- 10 years+ experience, ideally a degree however not essential.
- Codes and standards experience
- Start ASAP
Please pass this onto anyone you may know who is suitable. We cannot provide sponsorship for this role.
If interested please send me your latest CV or call me in the Manchester Progressive offices on (see below).
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.