Sales Manager- Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties
Posted on Mar 18, 2019 by Culligan of Sylmar - Camarillo
Hall's Culligan of Sylmar - Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties
Hall's Culligan is searching for a talented and dynamic Sales Manager to lead a team of sales professionals representing the most trusted brand in the water quality improvement industry, Culligan Water. Working in close collaboration with the General Manager and other dealership team members, the Sales Manager is accountable for achieving budgeted revenue targets and other key performance metrics.
The Sales Manager is further responsible for coaching, retaining, and growing a staff of full time high- performance salespeople sufficient to cover the household markets we serve in Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties, and surrounding areas. As an important part of the largest and fastest growing group of Culligan dealers in the Hall's Culligan organization, the Sales Manager is supported by a peer group of fellow Sales Managers in the Hall's Culligan Southern California Region, and by a dedicated Regional leadership team.
Experience and proven skills of the candidate being sought for the Sales Manager position include:
- Sustained record of meeting/exceeding team sales goals and other key benchmarks
- Demonstrated capacity to recruit, train, develop, and retain successful salespeople
- Experience in application of progressive disciplinary action to address underperformance
- Skilled in building positive relationships with customers, employees and strategic partners
- Established record of effective and efficient use of marketing and advertising resources
- Strong background in creative lead sales lead generation and activity management
- Expertise in the crafting and administration of sales incentive programs
- Developed skills in the inspection of sales and finance agreements for accuracy and compliance
Why join Hall's Culligan as a Sales Manager?
- The Sales Manager is a full time, exempt position
- Lucrative bi-monthly bonus program
- Generous benefits package including 401k with company match
- Company paid long term disability and life insurance
- Career advancement opportunities (We like to promote from within!)
- Stable and growing, family oriented company
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home!
- Ensure profitably by achieving revenue budgets and other key sales performance metrics
- Develop, implement, and monitor growth Initiatives within the sales department
- Retain recruit, hire, train, mentor, and support an effective, fully staffed sales department
- Coach team in the field to ensure continuous improvement of sales skills and territory management
- Monitor, support and coach team members on their field activity such as demonstrations and lead generation actions
- Daily inspection of all sales contracts, financing, and other related paperwork to ensure full compliance to all processes
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Sales Performance Reviews; initiate progressive disciplinary actions when necessary
- Work collaboratively with Advertising Agency and Coop members to implement and monitor an efficient, effective, and comprehensive marketing plan
- Manage incentive, rewards and recognition programs for sales professionals
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of business and public
- Maintain budget and P&L responsibilities
- A minimum of 3 years effective sales management experience and education/experience equivalent *
- Above average stats with a proven track record in residential sales with a history of meeting and/or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Experience with in-home demonstration and negotiation, selling to consumer needs and providing solutions
- Technology savvy and Microsoft Office proficient
- 10% travel outside territory /frequent travel within
- Ability to lift up to a minimum of 50lbs
* Please note: Special consideration will be given to those with direct related experience in providing residential water conditioning / water treatment solutions to in-home consumers
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable.
Benefits: Our company always offers opportunity for advancement, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life + the option for additional supplemental life insurance, Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident supplemental plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) with generous company match and Paid Time Off.
Hall's Culligan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Hall's Culligan does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.