Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on Mar 18, 2019 by X4 Group
Mechanical Design Engineer
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer at a rapidly expanding Consumer Product Organisation based in Nottinghamshire, offering competitive benefits such as a flexible working hours and competitive salary.
My client is a global leader in their field known for their excellence, innovation and reliability. As a global leader, they are seeking a highly capable Design Engineer with experience working in Plastic Consumer Products, who is able to efficiently manage client accounts and projects from conceptualisation and design through to the final delivery of the product on time and within budget.
My client are aiming to grow their Design Team to meet current requirements. This will be a hands-on position and where you'll be coming in to work within a growing design team.
Mechanical Design Engineer Role
- Full Life Cycle design of Plastic Consumer Products
- Design of Packaging plastics through Thermoforming
- 3D CAD (SolidWorks)
- Full Bespoke Design to meet particular customer specifications
- Formulating, planning, and executing projects in conjunction with technical leads to targeted timelines and budgets in a manner compliant with applicable governance policies and procedures
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor's in Engineering
- Experience: 3+ years
- Deep technical understanding of Design for Plastics manufacturing processes (Thermoforming Preferred)
- Packaging design experience
- Consumer Products design experience
- 3D CAD Experience
- Ability to liaise with suppliers/customers
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Design Engineer that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company.
X4 Engineering is a specialist recruitment business for the engineering sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class engineering talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our engineering partners across a number of industry sectors including Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Chemical and Process, Defence, Medical, Food and FMCG.
We're a result driven business and our team of specialist recruitment consultants continue to go above and beyond what's expected to ensure our clients receive the highest ROI from their recruitment spend. We have partnerships with leading engineering companies all over the world and have made placements in over 13 countries across Europe and the US.
Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd