Customer Service Administrator
Posted on Mar 18, 2019 by Hays Talent Solutions
Candidate Care, Administrator, Customer Service
At Hays, we are the world's leading recruiting experts in qualified, professional and skilled people. Our deep expertise across a wide spectrum of specialized industries and professions makes us unparalleled recruiters in the world of work. The Group employs 9,214 staff working worldwide out of 252 offices in 33 countries, across 20 specialisms.
Hays Talent Solutions, our outsourcing business, ranks among the leading players for outsourced recruitment delivery in Europe. Our expertise in the creation, delivery and evolution of intelligent resourcing solutions, combined with our extensive local networks and local hiring market knowledge, means we are perfectly placed to advise clients who are planning to outsource all or part of their hiring functions.Your new role Your new role will be working at our Hays Talent Solutions office in Leicester. You will be accountable for the delivery of a highly professional candidate experience from on-boarding through to assignment completion and off-boarding.
What does the role involve?
This role is varied, fast paced and contains many aspects of administration, communication and co-ordination.
Some of these tasks include:
- Accountability for ensuring that all worker checks, extensions, and completion documentation is executed in a timely manner according to specific client SLAs where appropriate
- Accountable for ensuring that the calls are managed professionally with the workers and any issues or leads are resolved or passed to the appropriate individual for follow though
- Accountable for managing and resolving all payroll queries
- Accountable for providing the service to reset passwords for appropriate technology and any candidate log in issues
- Accountable for ensuring that all contract renewals are executed in a timely manner in advance of the worker completion date - this may involve report running for extensions, contacting the worker to discuss contract extension conversation and liaising with RP over extension.
- Accountable for liaising with the Candidate Advisors (HBS) to ensure that extension paperwork is generated and amendments completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring that all candidates finishing assignments are recycled back to Sourcing or Recruitment Partners and all details updated in the Talent Pool/VMS system.
- Responsible for ensuring that all candidate queries are handled professionally and resolved and where appropriate, cascading to the relevant department
- Responsible for managing escalations within a timely manner relating to workers and contractors from internal departments and ensuring resolution
- Responsible for liaising with appropriate stakeholders for queries relating to vendors or internal Hays specialisms and ensuring resolution in a professional and timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring that all client referrals are managed professionally from initial engagement through to assignment completion
Is this role for me?
The following list would make up the ideal new member of the team but more important than the below is your own way of working - if you are a hard worker, eager to learn and ready to make a difference this could be the role for you. Whether you are a recent graduate or have worked in administration/
candidate care before we are more than happy to discuss this role with you.
We are on the lookout for someone with:
- Good education level with literacy and numeracy grades/equivalent business experience essential
- Good professional communication skills; written and verbal
- Accurate data entry and good level of IT skills
- Ability to follow processes and meet SLAs and deadlines
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Experience of chasing information in a confident professional manner
- Experience of working in a service environment desirable
- Use of Word, Excel and Outlook
Why should I apply?
It is extremely varied, fast paced and includes all matter of experience within different fields. It's an opportunity to push yourself and really develop your career and improve your administration, communication and if you so desire, your recruitment knowledge. You will work in an established, successful and experienced team which will provide you with the foundation to begin/develop your career in administration/compliance.
There is no time like the present. If you feel this role is for you or if you wish to learn more please do not hesitate to get in contact today!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.