Travel Cardiovascular Operating Room Nurse (CVOR RN), Western Wisconsi
Posted on Mar 18, 2019 by Triage Staffing
Location:         Western Wisconsin
Start Date:       3/18/2019
Shift Details:   8H Days ( 7:00 AM-3:00 PM )
40 hours per week
Length:            26 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.
Expect interviews within 48 hour of being presented | Opportunity to work with cutting-edge equipment and technology in a pristine facility | Great pay packages | Facility located in charming Wisconsin town with amazing outdoor recreation amenities
- At least 2+ years' experience
- Either an Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ASN or BSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed
- Valid Wisconsin license
- Equipment and preferred certifications: •Current travelers are making $33/hr and $1008 tax free
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel medical professionals in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our travelers the best placements-assignments that match our travelers' skills sets and personal preferences.
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Nationwide insurance coverage-health, dental, vision and life
- A Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state's labor laws.