Posted on Mar 18, 2019 by Axoim Law
Axiom, a pioneer in the legal industry and a leading, global provider of technology-enabled legal solutions, is seeking a Sales Manager to join our team.
The Sales Manager is a critical sales-leader role, responsible for leading sales and account management for a portfolio of F500 clients. The Sales Manager will carry an annual new-sales quota as well as coach and employ other members of the sales team to achieve double-digit growth across a client vertical. In addition to sales, the Sales Manager will work closely with the midwest senior sales leaders to set account/business strategy and define new client offerings.
Specifically, this role will:
• Building deep, trusted relationships with senior legal counsel at a portfolio of F500 clients
• Generate multi-million dollar new business growth and grow extant business
• Leading the development of account plans and growth plans for the client vertical. Making strategic business decisions that positively impact the practice
• Keep a constantly strategic lens on attorney "supply" for client engagements, working closely with the Lawyer Recruitment Team to calibrate client demand with attorney supply
• Making effective decisions within a highly collaborative, matrixed environment
Successful candidates must be fits for Axiom's unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team (for people leaders: must be comfortable in a player/coach role.)
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education for this particular role:
• 5+ years of sales experience in a professional services environment or B2B organization. This includes a strong track record selling B2B services to "senior buyers" in F500 companies
• Knowledge of consultative solution selling
• Experience using Salesforce.com CRM highly preferred
• Relentless focus on client's needs. Consistently raises the bar on service excellence
• Keen ability to build and nurture client relationships
• Demonstrated ability of leading, managing, and inspiring others
• Superb time management, judgment, decision-making and problem solving skills
• Thrives as both an individual contributor AND in a highly-collaborative team environment
• Expert high-impact communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint)
• Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university required. MBA a plus.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at and include "Applicant Accommodation" in the subject line.
Don Herring Dallas