Business Development Representative
Posted on Mar 18, 2019 by Efinancial
We know that cold calling is difficult, so eFinancial has created an environment that's different.
Who we are:
eFinancial is leading the industry in helping everyday Americans obtain life insurance coverage. As an online and call-center-based insurance agency, eFinancial makes buying life insurance faster, more convenient, and easier than traditional face-to-face options. Using a patented sales technology platform, eFinancial operates call centers in the Chicago and Seattle areas. Licensed agents and representatives reach thousands of consumers each day to help meet their unique life insurance needs - often with just a single phone call.
Our Mission is to make life insurance more accessible and affordable for everyday Americans.
What makes us different:
- No cold calls. Seriously. Our model consists of 100% inbound leads and is completely Inside Sales
- A Base Salary that never goes away
- Paid Life Insurance Training and Licensing
- We will contract you with several top rated life insurance carriers (in addition to licensing)
- Passionate leadership that truly want to see you succeed
- Opportunities to change the trajectory of your life - we have many success stories
- We care about the well-being of our employee's and even have a meditation room and a game room for your leisure
- We believe in promoting from within
- We have a commitment to excellence, we hire the best, and our team members push each other to reach higher levels.
- Our culture is filled with people that are committed to growing both personally and professionally
What we offer:
- Account Executives made on average of $89,300 in 2018; however, earnings are uncapped
- Paid sales training, coaching and development to maximize your earning potential
- A Career Ladder designed to make you succeed from a Business Development Representative to an Inside Sales Account Executive
- Daily, weekly and monthly cash bonuses, contests, and raffles
- A culture that is inspiring and diverse
- Great work life balance
- Successfully graduate from a Business Development Representative to a full Inside Sales Account Executive status and complete all licensing requirements
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals and performance measurements
- Establish strong rapport with our clients via telephone to identify needs and present solutions
- Present the value of Life Insurance to clients with integrity, professionalism, and knowledge
- Successfully qualify and pair customers to the right products that meets their need
- Work with Sales Manager(s) to identify strengths and potential coaching opportunities
- Custom 1 on 1 coaching and development programs to enhance sales techniques and acumen
- Staying up to date and current with evolving products and product knowledge
- 1+ Years of Relative Sales Experience in any form
- History of Documented Success
- Familiarity with A Sales Process
- Ability and Desire to be Coached
- Strong work ethic
- Good attitude
- Someone who will go the extra mile
- College Degree Preferred, but not required- we don't have a strict educational requirement as we firmly believe that every individual brings a unique experience.
eFinancial is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workplace. As an eFinancial employee, you will be eligible for Medical and Dental Insurance, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health, Dependent Care & Transit), Vision Care, 401(K), Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and AD&D coverages.
BMW of OYSTER BAY
Mercedes Benz Of White Plains