Posted on Mar 17, 2019 by Aristeo
Aristeo Construction, founded in 1977, is one of the top five general contractors in Michigan and services automotive, industrial, and commercial customers across the U.S. We offer a comprehensive suite of construction services, including general contracting, design-build, and construction management. We also self-perform steel fabrication and erection, equipment installation, and concrete services with our own highly skilled workforce.
Aristeo's Core Values:
One thing that has been consistent since 1977, is how the company operates: The Aristeo Way. The Aristeo Way includes a strong work ethic, dedication to client satisfaction, and commitment to get the work done the right way. We take ownership and accountability on every commitment, every time, and exceed customer expectations in safety, budget, schedule and quality. This philosophy is, and always will be, the backbone of our company.
Why Choose Aristeo:
Become a part of the Aristeo Experience! We're more than just a business. We treat our employees like family and provide them with the tools and experience they need to succeed. We've been voted, by our employees, both Metro Detroit's and the Nation's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for four years running!
If you have a Project Manager skill set, are internal-customer driven and have the desire to provide exceptional quality to a dynamic organization, then we would like to hear from you!
Our Project Manager's primary role is to monitor and control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendents to ensure that the project is completed on schedule and within budget. The Project Manager must also investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures when necessary.
- Direct interface with owners and customers
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure each project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule
- Creation and management of project schedule
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, and income/expenses, etc.)
- Manage job cost
- Coordination of subcontractors
- Organization of contractor meetings
- Writing and managing subcontracts and change orders
- Overall responsibility for jobs ranging from $500,000 to $50M
- Supervising, mentoring, and development of Project Engineers
This position will require short and long term travel. Candidates must be willing to travel or relocate for extended periods of time on a project specific basis.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, have strong leadership skills, and be interested in developing new accounts
- Candidates must have the ability to manage all aspects of a project, including technical, safety, schedule, cost, and financial responsibility
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Primavera, AutoCAD and Viewpoint software
- Experience in the automotive sector is preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in an Engineering related field or Construction Management required
- 7+ years of experience in heavy industrial project management
Aristeo offers an excellent working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and an opportunity to grow. Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the U.S. without further visa sponsorship. Aristeo is an EEO employer.
Livonia, Michigan, United States
Achieve Internet, Inc.
Achieve Internet, Inc.
Central La Technical College A
HOUSING AUTHORITY / SANBUENAVENTURA