Paintline Personnel (Mayville)
Posted on Mar 16, 2019 by Metalcraft of Mayville
Job ID 2
# of Openings 4
Job Locations US-WI-Mayville
Posted Date 13 hours ago
Type Regular Full-Time
POSITIONS OPEN ON 2ND AND 3RD SHIFT - MAYVILLE
Reporting to the Paint Manager, the Paintline Personnel is primarily responsible for loading and unloading parts from the paint line. This person may perform quality issues and notify supervisor and/or resolve quality issues. Team work, housekeeping and organizing is important for this role.
- Confirm job order and material selections. Report any packaging shortages.
- Tape and mask parts as required for coating.
- Use correct hangers to hang parts correctly on conveyer. Hang parts uniform for cleaning and powder painting.
- Remove parts from racks after oven cure.
- Inspect coated parts for coating thickness using approved gauges.
- Keep paint hooks clean and in good working order; organize the area as needed.
- Responsible for filling out and managing all production, and quality documentation as required.
- Rack fenders with material handler when unloading line.
- Follow instructions to package parts to avoid damage in proper containers and on proper racks.
- Follow all company rules, policies and regulations.
- Report quality concerns to line leader, manager or QC department.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards, using proper PPE and load weight limitations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong basic math and computer skills.
- Exposure to a Lean manufacturing environment.
- High school degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from is accredited institution.
- Demonstrated detail orientation, self motivation skills and ability to multi-task.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual oreientation/gender identity.