Electrical Design Engineer
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
About your new company:
Due to a growth in business my client is looking for a contract Electrical Design Engineer to work at their Sheffield site alongside their team of highly skilled engineers. They are looking for someone who can start and interview immediately and can come into the role and hit the ground running.
About your new role:
Some of the key expectations for your new role will include:
- Specification of electrical contractor scope of works for system integration on-site.
- Technically review and understand customer requirements.
- Creation of technical specifications for electrical equipment including transformers, high power rectifiers, motor control centres and wiring installations.
- Electrical network detailed design, participating to the development of the single-line diagram
- CAD experience
- AMTECH experience
- Strong working experience with electrical systems from 33 kV down to 400 V.
- Capability to work on projects in parallel.
To apply for this exciting up and coming role as an Electrical Design Engineer, Sheffield, Contract Role click the apply button or email me directly. Closing date for applications: 22nd March 2019.