Posted on Mar 14, 2019 by Servicon Systems Inc
Shift Days M-F
Shift Hours (Start) 7:00 AM
Shift Hours (End) 3:30 PM
Work Shift Schedule 5/40
Overtime Eligible Yes
Relocation Eligibility No
Travel Required Seldom
Background Requirements yes
Citizenship Must be able to provide proof of work authorization
Clearance (Live Scan) No
Security Clearance Status None
Security Clearance Type Not Required
Rate of Pay USD $13.50/Hr.
Who We Are
Servicon Systems, Inc. is a provider of progressive cleaning solutions that is changing the face of the commercial cleaning industry. We offer a dynamic and innovative culture at the forefront of cleaning technology and training. We have been successful for over 40 years and continue to embrace change and improvement. Above all, we are a company that truly values our people.
How We Help Our Customers
Comply with Servicon corporate policy and procedures, client's partnership agreement, and Statement of Work (SOW), therefore developing a strong client relationship that is based on integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness, urgency, and quality performance.
• Monitor and inspect assigned work area while performing duties and after duties have been completed to verify that all work has been done in compliance with site-specific procedures, scope of work, and Servicon standards.
• Participate in training programs covering subjects such as safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods of cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
• Empty, clean, and damp-wipe all waste receptacles as well as remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated areas.
• Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies, and corridors.
• Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, file cabinets, fixtures, paneling, windowsills, air-conditioning diffusers, wall grilles, and all other horizontal surfaces.
• Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces, including doors, doorframes, light switches, private entrance glass, and partitions.
• Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the office, stairwells, and public areas as required.
• Keep janitor's closet clean, neat, and in orderly condition.
• Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
• Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
What It Takes to be Successful
• Interpersonal and leadership skills
• Proficient verbal/written communication skills (Spanish a plus)
• Problem solving skills
• Time management skills
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 2 years custodial cleaning experience or equivalent preferred