Posted on Apr 12, 2023 by Capgemini
Senior SAP S4/HANA PE&O Manufacturing Consultant
Posted on Apr 12, 2023 by Capgemini
Role Title: Senior SAP S4/HANA PE&O Manufacturing Consultant
Location: Any UK based location
Working Pattern: Full-Time, Permanent
The job on offer
As an SAP S4/HANA Production Engineering and Operations (PE&O) Manufacturing Consultant, you will work as part of a great team shaping and delivering the latest processes and solutions to a wide and varied set of clients, across many different industry sectors. Working alongside Capgemini's team of specialists in our Supply Chain Management Capability in delivering innovative projects to our existing and new clients, you will also have opportunities to develop our pipeline for future projects.
This role is a unique chance to work with the latest technologies, for example: S/4HANA, IoT, UI5, Digital, Cloud and Mobile, helping Clients renew their enterprise as they move through their transformation journeys. You will be working on single or multiple project life cycles, at any or all stages, from shaping the transformation roadmap, through agile delivery to post go live support. As part of the role, you will have access to enhance your consulting, functional and technical skills, through Capgemini learning and development, and the latest industry recognised certifications.
About our UK SAP Practice: Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
- Be part of a team that solves problems and provide solutions for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams, across multiple areas of the Digital Supply Chain from PLM, integration to SAP, Master data, supply chain processes and inventory management depending on project scope and at various stages of the project life cycle
- Lead your functional area within the engagement as an SAP S4/HANA Production Engineering and Operations Consultant to deliver full project life cycle delivery,
- Develop skills to provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers with your knowledge of available solutions both within the SAP portfolio, and the supporting products recognised within the industries
- Alongside project delivery you will manage and develop your career through training, networking and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objectives.
- You will have a depth of knowledge of Change Management, BOM Management, CAD Integration, Document Management and Manufacturing data and processes
- Multiple end to end design and implementation programmes within SAP S4/HANA Production Engineering and Operations or S4/HANA Production Planning
- Advocate of best practice design principles along with an advisory focus
- Leadership experience across small to medium sized teams, both onshore and offshore
- Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career within the SAP SCM team and the wider Capgemini Group.
You will be required to pass through SC Clearance if you are successful in this recruitment process, which is a condition of undertaking the role. Please ensure you are aware of the requirements before submitting your application. For more information about Security Clearance you can check the requirements in advance online
Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini we don't just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a 'People Manager' Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an 'Architect' our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Alert me to jobs like this:
Senior SAP S4/HANA PE&O Manufacturing Consultant in Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test