Posted on Apr 12, 2023 by Capgemini
SAP S/4 HANA (EWM)- Inventory Management Consultant
Posted on Apr 12, 2023 by Capgemini
Job Title: SAP S/4 HANA (EWM)- Inventory Management Consultant
Location: Any UK based location (Remote with occasional travel)
The Job on Offer
The SAP S4/HANA Inventory Management Consultant will be responsible for helping drive growth, shaping, delivering and development of our SAP S4/HANA IM and EWM opportunities and projects in the UK.
Working alongside Capgemini's team of specialists in SAP S4/HANA EWM and IM, you will help to both develop our opportunity pipeline, bringing your deep expertise, knowledge, and experience, as well as delivering innovative projects to our existing and new clients.
You should be able to demonstrate how you have steered clients in quickly understanding and then shaping their business needs into SAP solutions that drive positive outcomes. You will have delivery experience of working in large, complex, multi-stream projects and have broad awareness across a arrange of supply chain process areas.
- Be part of the delivery of large, complex S4/HANA IM business transformations, working with and leading large and disparately located teams of Inventory & Logistics consultants
- Supporting SAP S4/HANA IM EWM sales growth targets, whilst developing and expanding our go to market strategies and approaches.
- Supporting pursuit responses for SAP S4/HANA IM opportunities. This will include analysing requirements, solutioning, estimating and developing winning proposals.
- Develop trusted relationships across client stakeholder groups, key partners such as SAP and key internal groups such as industry sector leads
- Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a drive and interest to expand your knowledge in new technologies and industry focus, through training and research to develop your career within the SAP Supply Chain Management team and the wider Capgemini Group.
- You have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to ideate innovative SAP solutions to address their key business challenges
- You will have a depth of consulting and functional experience of working across SAP Supply Chain business processes; both in the digital core and wider applications
- You will have a broad depth of experience in managing teams, both on and offshore, developing and directing them to succeed both for the client and in their own objectives
About our UK SAP Practice
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini we don't just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work. Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a 'People Manager' Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an 'Architect' our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 340,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 55 years heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want
Alert me to jobs like this:
SAP S/4 HANA (EWM)- Inventory Management Consultant in England, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test