Financial Analyst (Hilliard,OH)
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by HKT Teleservices
Grove City, OH
Job Id: 159
# of Openings: 1
SUMMARY: The Business Analyst will serve as an internal consultant to HKT Teleservices executive and leadership team and related strategic business units. This position is responsible for developing business plans, analysis of current and new services, financial reporting, revenue enhancement and cost reduction projects. Provides in depth analysis, project management and written deliverables to facilitate achievement of the Health system's budgetary and strategic objectives. This advanced professional in expected to independently performing a variety of sophisticated research, market and financial analysis activities designed to maximize resource utilization, operational effectiveness of HKT and achieve strategic growth objectives.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
NOTE: The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification, however, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.
- Assists in market assessment and other annual strategic planning activities.
- Supports month end close procedures.
- Develops and analyzes pricing for new opportunities and renewal of existing contracts.
- Maintains internal trend reports on key volume statistics, and external market share and growth projections.
- Assesses business development initiatives and programmatic opportunities by working collaboratively with key staff, internal and external stakeholders.
- Develops and implements business plans working collaboratively with line administrators, department directors, physicians and other key staff.
- Conducts needs assessments, required research and develops supporting documentation for new service lines and related business opportunities including establishment of clear business objectives, financial opportunity, and risk analysis.
- Analyzes lease vs. buy options or capital purchase justification; calculates net present value, return on investment, documents and utilizes believable assumptions, understands and interprets vendor contracts correctly, identifies vendor compliance issues, summarizes and presents credible recommendation.
- Analyzes new service lines and programs; develops work plans that include all relevant tasks and timeframes, performs comprehensive research, tests projections and assumptions for reasonableness, produces deliverable that meets the expectation of requestor, provides credible data, utilizes appropriate financial and statistical formulas, models and trends data, incorporates an understanding of specific payor reimbursement issues and trends.
- Analyzes the contribution of existing service lines and programs; matches the format of the deliverable with the expectations of the requestor, utilizes appropriate, believable and credible assumptions, confirms the accuracy of data used in the analysis, incorporates feedback, utilizes specific contract reimbursement information, explains data irregularities.
- Develops monthly financial reports and analysis for the assigned strategic business units.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to improve services and make recommendations based on extensive data gathering and research for the business planning, market assessment, and program planning goals of the strategic business units.
- Performs analyses, reports and presentations on organization-wide strategy, planning initiatives and issues that assist the organization in meeting its mission and goals, as assigned by senior management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education : Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
Required Experience : Two-five years of experience working with finance, Accounting background helpful.
There is no relocation fee associated with this position.
Associated topics: analyse, business analytic, financial analyst, financial reporting analyst, government, guidance, investment banking, regulation, strategy, valuation analyst