IT Finance Executive
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by USAA
Accountable for analyzing and reporting monthly operational results to senior leadership.
Provides advice and guidance on expense controls to maintain sound fiscal discipline and adhere to assigned budget.
Able to work in a fast paced environment that includes numerous ad hoc requests for analysis while maintaining accountability for normal daily operations.
Proven ability to lead and develop teams directly or work comfortably in a highly matrix environment.
Continuously looks for process improvement opportunities and identifies / escalates system gaps within the work flow process.
Builds strong internal customer relationships based on mutual trust with executives and senior leaders to better serve in a consultative role to help the business or staff agency achieve their strategic and operational financial outcomes.
- Bachelor s Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 10 or more years of related progressive experience developing strategies, managing major initiatives and delivering results within a complex matrix environment in the financial services industry.
- 4 or more years of people leadership experience in building, managing and/or developing high-performing teams required.
- Experience collaborating with key resources and stakeholders, influencing decisions and managing work to achieve strategic goals required.
- Executive-level business acumen in the areas of business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required.
- Experience with planning and forecasting financials
- Strong accounting experience
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Staff Agency experience
- Process Improvement
- Project Management