Diesel Mechanic Lead
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Sentinel Transportation
LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAREER?
Sentinel Transportation is looking for qualified Lead Mechanic for the Los Angeles terminal.
- All candidates must have a Class A CDL with proper endorsements
- Technical School diploma or certification
- Min 5 years in Heavy Duty Diesel vehicle repair and maintenance procedures; 2 years supervisory exp.
- Previous experience in a hazardous materials environment preferred
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others and work with little to no supervision
- Demonstrated proficiencey in data management systems such as TMW, TMT, People Net and all Micorsoft Office applications
- As an industry leader, Sentinel offers many benefits such as medical, dental, and vision on the FIRST day of employment.
- Sentinel offers 401K plan with company match up to 6%
- Up to 6% Retirement savings plan
- Up to 5 weeks of vacation and 10 paid holidays per year
- New hire qualifies for 1 week of vacation after 6 months of employment