DevOps/System Engineer - Automation
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Maersk Line
For the role of DevOps Engineer we are looking for confident self-starter individuals with a very strong technical background that are interested in the very latest developments in the DevOps and development tooling arena. The candidate must have demonstrable experience in automation, and should be confident working in a distributed highly agile environment. The role will include developing, testing and supporting our tool sets, transitioning tools and applications into the Cloud and coaching and collaborating with different engineering teams to support and create Highly Available solutions.
The role will be based in Maidenhead.
We are looking for a number of the following technical skill set:
- Configuration Management tool experience, preferably Ansible
- Scripting experience, preferably Python, bash
- Experience of build and automating CI/CD tools, eg Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience of using a modern Source Control system, eg Git.
- Strong Linux and command line skills
Nice to Have:
- Azure/Cloud knowledge
- Orchestration tooling experience, eg Kubernetes
- Weblogic experience