Senior .NET Developer - ECommerce
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Scott-Merrick LLP
Senior .NET Developer - ECommerce.
Leading ECommerce organisation requires an accomplished Senior Developer to work in a hands-on capacity, championing Agile/TDD methods in a pair programming environment.
Core skills for the role are:
Working with a team of developers, you will be able to demonstrate 1st class C#/.NET with the role looking for someone with the following core skills:
- Senior Developer in a C#/.Net environment.
- Understanding/exposure to: MVC, WebAPI & REST
- Track record of producing a high-level of coding standards in Agile/TDD/SOLID environments
- Comfortable working in a 'deploy often/pair programming environment'
- Highly desirable (Not essential): .NET Core experience (training will be given), ECommerce applications
Flexible Working - The role is based in Cambridgeshire and the company offer and encourages flexible working, in terms of hours and work from home.
The role offers lots of opportunities and training, outside of day to day duties. As well as a negotiable salary package (up to 53K), the role also offers a fantastic work environment, bonus & benefits that include: 25 days holiday annually (not including 8 days bank holiday), pension, gym membership subsidy, café/restaurant subsidy, plus extensive staff grade benefits.
The role is based in Cambridgeshire, easily commutable from surrounding counties and the company also offers a free shuttle service from the nearby train station to & from their offices.
Please apply now for more information on the role - Senior C#/.Net Developer - ECommerce
People Source Consulting Ltd