Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by CPL Solutions
A global-leading company who provide leading-edge tech solutions is seeking a Frontend Developer in Dublin city centre.
The company's platform is constantly evolving as they apply new and emerging technologies to their expanding business. The nature of their business demands high levels of agility, which in turn requires their team to be technically strong.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate both individual drive and a self-motivation to deliver the highest quality output in parallel with strong communication skills that can be applied to a technically challenging business environment and a world leading technology environment
- Thrive in a dynamic, technologically superior environment where individual autonomy, responsibility and drive are recognised and supported. The company values self-starters, and encourages individual innovation and enthusiasm
- Be required to develop a solid understanding of the industry domain as well as quickly learn and contribute to the technology tools employed by the team such as .NET Core, React, Redux, Material Design and GraphQL.
- Design and develop applications that are easy to use and deliver a great user experience
- Collaborate with all stakeholders in establishing, refining, and documenting application functional and non-functional requirements.
The successful candidate must have:
- UI/UX skills
- Enterprise development experience on systems including integrated cross-platform systems and continuous delivery approaches
- General problem-solving mentality, with the ability to pick up new technologies.
Would be advantageous to have:
- Experience with Typescript/Webpack/React/Redux/GraphQL
- Experience with .NET platform such as C# and Asp. Net Core
- Experience or knowledge of BDD/TDD tools such as Specflow, Cucumber, Jest and Nightwatch
For more information contact Aisling on (see below)