Embedded Software Cyber Security Engineer
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Square One Resources
My client based in Belgium is currently searching for 2x Embedded Software Cyber Security Engineer's to join their team.
- Within the R&D Division developing automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains.
- Actively applying Cyber Security best practices to product development and project both from a processes and technical.
- Support product programs with additional cyber security needs, analysing the product and formulating requirements for achieving cyber security goals.
- Conducting risk assessments to prioritize threats and compare mitigation strategies.
- Model and plan for possible vulnerabilities through technical examination.
- In case of security breach event you will drive remediation.
- Audit Embedded code to identify security vulnerabilities.
- Conduct penetration tests.
- Develop approaches with operations teams for rolling out security in the production line.
Keywords - Embedded, Misra C, JIRA, C-CERT, Cyber Security.
- Embedded Software experience.
- Experience with security expertise in one or more of - C, C++, Microcontroller Architectures, CAN, Cryptography, exploit development.
- Knowledge of Cryptography protocols and algorithms - AES, RSA, PKI, CMAS, SHA 256, DES etc,
- Knowledge of CAN Network, Ethernet, Firewalls and secure architecture development.
- Investigative and analytical problem solving skills.
- English speaker - French OR Dutch would be a bonus.
Start - Immediate,
Location - Belgium,
Salary - Depending on experience,
If interested - Please apply ASAP with an updated CV and a brief summary of relevant experience,