Solution Architect - Apttus Exp. - Great Salary- 6+ months contract -
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Belgium?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don't stop! Continue reading!
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
NextLink is looking for a Apttus Solution Architect in a banking industry with fluent English to work in Belgium for a contract position of 6 months + with a lot of possibility to be extended in a multinational client.
Relevant Experience: 10+ years overall
* Minimum 5+ years managing complex CRM software projects
* Minimum 3+ years managing Apttus Omni end to end solutioning
* Minimum 3 + years implementing Salesforce.com technology based applications
* Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CXO level
* Knowledge and experience with both waterfall and agile project methodologies
* Experience with various ERP functional solutions architecture
* Demonstrated ability to deliver full systems development life cycle from requirements gathering through implementation for various functional architecture solutions
* Possesses the individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables and are of the highest calibre and ensure client satisfaction
* Experienced identifying, developing, and implementing techniques to improve engagement productivity (eg, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings)
* Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail
* Excellent presentations development and delivery ability (to all levels of the organization)
* Exposure to a multipleindustries, B2B and B2C business models.
* Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge with leading Salesforce.com implementation projects and managing private, public or hybrid cloud environment-related business
* Experience with all aspects of system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
* Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
* Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
* Proven track record of success of working with business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and signoff
* Extensive creative problem-solving abilities and a consistent consultancy mindset while working on clients' initiatives related to Business Systems Integrations solutions and
* Salesforce.com Application Transformation.
* Proven extensive ability to develop strategy, write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently to a variety of audiences, including clients and internal teams
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
Start date: ASAP
Language: fluent English, French is an advantage (preferably local candidates) - Onsite work not travel required.
If you are interested and available please call Greg or send me your most up to date CV to: (see below) to be considered for global projects in Switzerland for our core client.