Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by X4 Group
My client, a provider of software to the healthcare sector, are continuing their sustained growth through 2018 by hiring a Project Manager at their site in Bristol. They look at using software to improve networks and systems.
Some travel will be required to client sites.
Role responsibilities of Project Manager:
- Responsible for delivering all implementation and change projects
- Responsible for full project life cycle ensuring projects are delivered to time, cost and quality
- Ensuring projects follow plans closely, monitoring process and taking action where necessary
Experience required of Project Manager:
- Experience in a healthcare/NHS environment
- Good stakeholder management experience over all management levels
- The ability to lead a multi-disciplined team
This role is paying up to £50,000 p/a for the right candidate.
If this is something you are interested in, please send me an up to date copy of your CV to (see below).
X4 Technology is a specialist recruitment business for the technology sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our partners quicker than the competition.
Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading technology companies all over the world and have made placements in over 13 countries across Europe and the US.
David Clements Ecology
South West Water