Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
We are currently in the middle of a transformation of our IT Infrastructure department (Infra NL) towards an organization of DevOps squads with an Agile way of working. The main goal is to increase the End2End agility of IT delivery in the Netherlands. To turn Infra NL into a true IT infrastructure provider we change our purpose towards delivering reliable IT infrastructure services, including tooling to enable our customers to take responsibility for development and day-to-day operations on their own Infrastructure. We do this by building the next generation automated delivery pipeline using the latest cloud technology and open source solutions. We want to rapidly improve the maturity of the new organisation including its Agile practices.
What's a Tibco BW Engineer for us?
You are responsible for building and integrating the TIBCO stacks/patterns in the InfraNL Service Delivery pipeline. Next, you and your team are the responsible for the availability of the services delivered by of your squad. You identify and analyse problems and takes the lead in solving incidents and innovation of the solution.
You have a broad and diverse set of competencies that allow you to maintain and develop the standardized and highly automated infrastructure services of your squad.
Your "backpack" should contain:
- A broad understanding of Infrastructure technologies and consumer needs;
- Experience with Linux platform technology (RHEL, RPM)
- Experience with Tibco BW is a must;
- Expertise in multiple coding/Scripting languages (eg Python, Powershell, Java);
- Experience with automation tooling (eg Jenkins, GIT, Ansible);
- Experience with virtualization environments and tools eg, VMware, Cloud Forms;
- Working-level knowledge of Agile;
- A mindset of openness and willingness to try new ways of working and technologies;
- Strong team player skills;
- Mindset of continuous improvement of the service and way of working;
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.