Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Connect 44 AG
- 24x7 Network Surveillance and technical support across dual-vendor 4G RAN network, single-vendor 5G, and related transmission network components.
- Ensuring sites are accepted into the network within SLA and as per TTO acceptance processes in place from 3rd Party Management Layer.
- Maintain open and regular communications with internal service operations teams, including Service Desk, Incident Mgmt, Problem Mgmt and Back Office teams, to ensure continuous service improvement.
- Monitoring during FOA activities to verify compliance of the solution as per agreed criteria.
- Testbed Support
- Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Drive testing and benchmarking analysis
- Emergency Reinstatement Management.
- Existing network alarm and faults collection before Huawei swap
- Routine Tasks (eg monitoring Huawei network elements, undertaking system backups and health checks)
- Provide fault analysis to support for equipment hardware problem escalation and improve implementation procedure.
- BA/BSc degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 2 years experience in a NOC/NMC
- Experience with U2000 highly advantageous.
- Experience of service management tools. Use of BMC Remedy and Mycom OSI would be an advantage.
- Fluent English spoken and written
Please send your CV