Child Neurology Opportunity Sanford Health Fargo ND
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Sanford Health
Position Title: Child Neurology Opportunity Sanford Health Fargo ND
Company Name: Sanford Health
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Required Travel: 0-10%
Sanford Health is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatric Neurologist to join our expansive pediatric specialty team at Sanford Children's Clinic and Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Department consists of 2 Pediatric Neurologists.
- Clinic-based practice with hospital consults throughout the Children's Hospitals (NICU, Pediatrics, PICU).
- Shared call with 2 other Pediatric Neurologists
- Clinic schedule of Monday-Friday, 8AM - 5PM.
- Interest in neuromuscular or headaches is an added advantage, but not a requirement.
- Support from adult subspecialists including stroke, neuro-ophthalmology and neuromuscular.
- Excellent collaboration with neuroradiologists.
- Practice includes outreach to regional clinics by driving and flying.
- Pediatric epilepsy monitoring unit located within the Children's Hospital.
- Region's only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center.
- One of 195 designated National Association of Children's Hospitals in the country.
- Member of the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
- 60-bed Children's Hospital includes a 33-bed Level III NICU and 6-bed Level II PICU.
- Support from the largest team of more than 55 board-certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists in more than 25 medical specialties, including general surgery, orthopedic surgery and neurosurgery.
- Scheduled to open in 2017, the new $494 million, state-of-the-art Sanford Fargo Medical Center will house a new children?s unit, NICU and PICU.
- Sanford Health offers excellent salary, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
Jackson Therapy Partners