Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Resource One International LLC
Resource One International is a growing Paper Converting Manufacturing Plant in Little Chute, WI. We are looking to direct hire employees immediately. Preferred candidates will have a great attendance record and reliable work history, and pride themselves in producing quality products for our end user that will exceed our customers' expectations.
The Utility Operator (Cut-size or Folio) is responsible for hand wrapping or operating a stretch wrap machine. This position is very fast paced and requires the employee to balance priorities while achieving positive results in the areas of safety, quality, and productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hand wrap skids of paper goods and stage product to be poly wrapped. (Folio)
- Assist Sheeter Operator with equipment set up, adjustments and basic maintenance as required. (Folio)
- Palletize cartons utilizing a vacuum lift. (Cut-size)
- Operate pallet stretch wrap machine. (Cut-size)
- Operate forklift. (Cut-size)
- Perform quality checks to assure product meets Resource Ones quality expectations.
- Maintain a clean work area; follow 6'S and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months of light manufacturing experience.
- Forklift experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA):
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Basic math and measuring skills.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Basic communication skills.
- Basic organization skills
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to think and react quickly.
- Ability to use various tools and equipment including powered and non-powered hand jacks, forklifts and basic tools.
- Ability to work independently and keep self-motivated.
- Ability to work the assigned shift and cover vacations as needed.
Ability to perform the following activities:
- Moving pallets with hand or powered jack.
- Standing, walking and bending.
- Reaching and grabbing with hands.
The above is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. I have read the above position description and understand the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Positions work: 36 or 48 hours per week; 12-hour shifts (2-2-3)
- Every other weekend off (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Shifts are Days 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or Nights 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- $1.00 per hour shift differential for hours worked between 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.