Frame and Tail Welding
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Rayco
Summary: Applies knowledge of welding and cutting techniques, materials, and equipment, and fabrication requirements. Analyzes word orders and blueprints to determine need for supplies and sequences of operations required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (includes the following however other duties may apply)
- Uses an orbital grinder (DA), hand sander, and a grinder.
- Will be using Mig Welding.
- Uses 035 wire and 045 Metal Core
- Will be expected to collect parts from there designated area, weld them together till they reach work satisfaction, and them place the final product in another designated area.
- Required to operate a forklift in order to move parts and final products.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This Job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications: To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Must have knowledge of the following:
- Punctual at all times, including after all breaks.
- Knowledge of safety requirements when welding
- Gloves, welding masks, long sleeves, or welding sleeves.
- Will be asked to assist in certain jobs that do not exactly pertain to Parts & Tanks Welding, but will pertain to work and the benefit of Rayco Mfg. as a whole.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is not a requirement
- Fabrication experience will be helpful, however is not a requirement
- Welding Certifications from an accredited trade school