Linux Development Engineer
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
The Stamford Group are delighted to be hiring a Linux Development Engineer for a market leader in software development. With your deep PostrgreSQL skills alongside experience in Linux, Git and C you will play an important role in the growth of the company.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Consult with other product development teams to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of the overall system
- Define with QA team test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions
- Provide accurate project development estimates
- Write automated unit test cases and script them on the chosen test platform
- Extensive experience around low-level Linux (particularly RedHat distribution) system programming, especially features related to Real Time, large scale, parallel architectures with concerns for high data integrity
- Expert in C/C++ programming
- Good practice of performance and memory optimization
- Good experience of CICS programming in IBM Mainframe environment
The Stamford Group, Stamford Consultants and Talentis Solutions are brands of Allegis Group. By applying to our advertised job posting, you agree to the transfer and processing of your personal information by Allegis Group outside of Switzerland to one of our group companies, service providers or clients as described in our Privacy Notice. Further information on the compliance solutions we use is available in the "International Data Transfers" section of our Privacy Notice. Please note when you provide us with your data, we will share it within Allegis Group which involves the transfer of such data outside Switzerland and the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Privacy Notice.
Stamford Consultants AG
Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts