Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager!
As a Branch Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead a world class sales organization and ensure all business objectives are met for the branch. You will report directly to the Regional VP. Highly visible work. Success amply rewarded!
Essential Job Functions
- Aggressively stimulate, review and monitor all business activity for the branch and ensure achievement of activity goals.
- Develop solid business relationships with new or existing customers.
- Ensure achievement of branch sales and profitability objectives.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly revenue streams.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the sales organization and implement changes.
- Prepare and present quarterly evaluations of productivity for the sales organization.
- Attract, hire, train, develop, motivate and manage members of a world class sales organization.
- Coach and counsel employees on overall performance and provide recommendations to develop areas of concern.
- Ability to delegate responsibilities as deemed appropriate based on business needs.
- Manage the assigned branch by ensuring full compliance of company policies and procedures.
- This will require open communication with Legal and/or Human Resources as required.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Proven ability to directly manage and track performance.
- Motivate and direct sales teams in both the business-to-business (DTS) and major account sales arena.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management and organizational skills with a proven track record.
- Strong business acumen managing to "bottom-line" profitability.
- Experience in accurately forecasting and managing the sales of a high growth business.
- Proven track record of having excellent internal and external customer relationships.
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- History of job stability a must!!
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with a strong track record selling and managing Information Technology products.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan).
- Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.