Document Solutions Account Executive - Sales
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Document Solutions Account Executive!
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain and grow existing account relationships
- Prospect new clients and successfully market our products and services
- Achieve "minimum" sales and margin goals as determined by the Director of Sales
- Maintain a high degree of product knowledge
- Assist other business units in growing their business
- Maintaining current account and sales data in CRM database
- High call activity within named account base, or territory
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Orientation to new technologies
- Process required paperwork
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both person to person and on the phone
- Strong writing skills
- Above average computer skills and knowledge
- Managing a territory with multiple accounts over a broad geographic area and with little direct supervision
- Maintaining organization amid lots of activity
- Maintaining and growing personal relationships with clients
- Staying current with fast moving technology
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- High School Graduate; College preferred
- Industry experience preferred
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan)
- Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Panera Bread (PR Management Corp)