RN Register Nurse - Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU) Nights
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
- Heart of Care: Nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. That's why, at Ascension, we invest in our nurses so they can have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve. When it comes to professional development, we offer many continuing education opportunities.
- Front Lines: Nurses are on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, Providence Hospital prides itself in employing some of the best nurses in Alabama. And while we pride ourselves in having some of the most experienced nurses in the state, we always welcome exceptional new nurses who are eager to join us.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Alabama Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), ethnic or national origin, age (40 or over), citizenship, genetic information, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era. Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunities for qualified disabled individuals.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Providence Hospital participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)