Anesthsia Monitor Tech
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Anesth Monitor Tech I (Union) - Anesthesiology 001 - Part-Time, Day - Franklin Hospital - Franklin,WI
Why Join Ascension?
In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Wheaton Franciscan-WI, you will have the opportunity to
Assist licensed anesthesia provider with duties related to the care and monitoring of patients and equipment.
- Cleans, sterilizes and sets up anesthesia equipment.
- Assists anesthesia provider with patient assessment, monitoring, transport, positioning, insertion of intravenous and other invasive lines, and airway management.
- Provides daily maintenance of equipment and troubleshoots malfunctions.
- Maintains an adequate inventory of necessary equipment and supplies.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- HS or Equivalent
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Completion of a medical terminology class preferred.
- No experience required, but some experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement