Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Medical Assistant-PSR - PP IM Waverly Woods - FT,Day - Waverly Woods-Woodstock MD - Woodsock,MD
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity toAssists with the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
- Assists with treatments ordered by physician as supervised by physician or registered nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Medical Assistant credentialed from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA). Or National Healthcareer Association or another nationally recognized credentialing organization.
Education and Work Experience:
- HS or Equivalent
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Required: One year of experience in a medical environment.