Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room (OR) Director - Full Time Permane
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Full-time, permanent opening for a RN OR Director in Borger. Located less than an hour from Amarillo, the largest city in the Texas panhandle. Competitive pay and excellent benefits offered!
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) Director
LOCATION: Borger, TX
SHIFT: Mon-Fri 6am-2:30pm / On call
SPECIALTY: Operating Room (OR) / PACU / Anesthesiology / Surgery
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Five years clinical experience with a minimum of three years management/supervisory experience in a hospital required.
- Must be able to provide direct and supervised patient care of all ages.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION:
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) through American Heart Association
- CNOR, PALS, TNCC, NRP preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call