Clinical Program Coordinator
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Clinical Program Coordinator - Interventional Rad 86th St - Full-Time, Day - Indianapolis-2001 West 86th St - Indianapolis, IN
Monday - Friday on sight
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
As a Clinical Program Coordinator with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to coordinate the activities and flow of work for the assigned clinical program.|
- Facilitates the development, implementation and evaluation of program services and initiatives.
- Plans, implements, evaluates, and coordinates appropriate patient care.
- Responsible for determining appropriate trainings for the staff and developing the learning program.
- Collaborates with others to assist with problem identification and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services, and systems/performance measures.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- Will consider RN, RTs, RVT
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)