Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Account Manager- Full-Time, Days - US Health Holdings/ABS - Sterling Heights, MI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension's Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care - including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to coordinate marketing activities.
The Account Manager serves as primary contact to assigned clients with the goal of delivering a high level of service, and a positive client and member experience. The Account Manager is responsible for executing detailed, comprehensive, and accurate group implementations, ongoing account servicing, and plan changes. In addition, this individual is expected to process reports, interpret data/analytics in a comprehensive manner and clearly present detailed reporting to clients with an action plan and recommendations that are aligned with ABS' corporate philosophies. The Account Manager must be able to tackle challenging questions which require in-depth review, analysis, evaluation and detailed preparation.
• Act as liaison between the client and all departments within the company.
• Resolve all stop loss, billing, and enrollment issues; internally and with the client.
• Proactively identify issues impacting the client and develop strategies for resolution.
• Collaborate with internal departments to ensure all client deliverables are being met
• Train and assist client in web portal capabilities for both employers and members
• Interface and facilitate communications with appropriate leaders within ABS to help problem solve or support new service offerings.
• Understand and consistently utilize ABS best practices for client implementations and on-going service.
• Establish a link between ABS capabilities and the customer's business strategy.
• Effectively communicate client intentions and expectations to internal team that supports effective delivery of service.
• Develop a contact matrix and establish strong relationships with key decision makers and project facilitators.
• Approach the account management process with a high degree of professionalism and effectiveness by successful utilization of summaries of understanding, business reviews, and value analysis.
• Serve as the single point of contact for an assigned base of established customers.
• Support the new client implementation process with regard to Client Services roles & responsibilities for new accounts as assigned
• Identify opportunities to offer clients additional products and services, based on client's unique needs.
• Maintain client relationships while responding to all client inquiries, requests and concerns.
• Facilitate bi-monthly or monthly status calls with clients and other vendor partners (as needed)
• Compose, comprehend, and present medical/dental/vision plan renewals or quarterly client reviews.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or combination of High School degree and related experience required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years, employer benefits knowledge required.
- 3-5 years of experience in TPA industry, group health insurance, or other related healthcare field preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)