Staffing Supervisor - Float Staffing
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Staffing Supervisor - Borgess Staffing Solutions- Full-Time Day 40 Hours Weekly - Ascension Borgess Hospital - Kalamazoo, MI
Why Join Ascension?
Based in Kalamazoo, Borgess provides care for nearly 1 million people annually in cardiac, neurologic, orthopedic, vascular and bariatric services, among others. We are one of the region's largest health systems and employers and have been serving as part of Ascension since 1999.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Borgess Hospital, you will have the opportunity to provide coordination of staffing clinical and non-clinical temporary services to all areas of the organization, affiliates, and/or external customers.
- Recruits and hires temporary associates.
- Identifies talent and competencies required for completion of job assignments and places appropriate temporary staff associates in the appropriate jobs. May take calls on nights and weekends to support needs of the facilities.
- Ensures written evaluations of temporary staff are completed on a predetermined basis by department heads.
- Ensures appropriate training, education, licensure and orientation are completed as required.
- Supervises on-call, non-clinical, and clerical staff for applicable department. Monitors job performance and addresses performance issues.
- Manages flu vaccine order and delivery for Borgess Health. Coordinates, manages, and schedules individual clinic sites for immunization program.
- Processes biweekly payroll and billing.
- The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Finger Printing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's degree required as of start date.
- Knowledge and proficiency in word processing software required.
- Two (2) years experience in scheduling preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Borgess Health is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to the nondiscrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, disability, veteran or marital status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.